Happy New Year!

I wanted to take a little time to update you on some of my goings on for the new year (and a bit beyond!)

My painting friends might be interested in these classes.
Starting Febuary 22, (Mondays) I'm teaching painting in the Queens Lifelong Learning program. It is described as "for Beginners," but don't let that disuade more intermediate painters....I am sure to have some repeat offenders in that class. Those who have gotten used to a wierd sense of humor and willing to come back for more:-) Here's more information:Queens Classes

In the distant future (2011....who plans that far ahead? The Mint Museum!) I'll offer a class on Painting the Urban Landscape at the new downtown Mint. I know it's a ways away...but I'm really looking forward to it.

Most exciting...just learned that our Landscape Painting Class in Italy (June 19-26) has at least 5 students (enough to guarantee the trip). Still a few spaces and time to get a slight discount for early registration: Painting in Italy
In late January (that is allowing for procrastination time) we will start meetings for local folks (with minutes for out-of-towners), in preparation for travel. Half the fun is getting "psyched." Or Psycho. Whatever.

Tom and I are moving to Mint Hill in January! Just bought a house with studio space. Will keep you posted for housewarming party.
I hope you had a wonderful Christmas Holiday and that 2010 (are we skipping years? or is time just flying???) is the best year ever! Please stay in touch.
Hugs!!



Comments

  1. Congratulations on the new house with STUDIO. How wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts