Sunny and Cold



It was a beautiful (but cold!) day at the Dairy Barn near Fort Mill.  Joined the Charlotte Plein Air Painters for a fun afternoon.  
My first painting looked so much better in this shot (top) than my final.  As my custom :-( , I overworked and lost those great blues and yellows.  I can try to reclaim that, but my experience has been that that only makes things look more self-conscious.

I believe there is a market for a little person to hire to just come up to you while painting outside and snatch your brush away.  Applications being accepted. Must be brutal.

The second maintains a little freshness only because I had to leave!

Good times.

Comments

  1. Nice Work Jean, check out the photos I posted today about the paintout -

    http://charlottepleinairpainters.com/page/anne-springs-feb-2012

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a pleasure meeting you this past Saturday...Keep up the great paintings and I hope to paint with you guys again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ditto, Jeremy! Makes me look forward to Spring and more outside time:-)
    I learn so much be seeing what my painting buddies do, jean

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts